Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

cooking courses in Thailand :)

• johnnyberlin

Joined Travelfish
    16th April, 2012

Hey guys,

this is my first post here and i am very glad that it will be about food :)

As everything in my life remains chaos this time i want to have at least smth planned beforehand.

I will spend 3 months in SEA and around 20 days in Thailand ( away from Bangkok) and therefore i am looking for cooking courses in the country. I am traveling on a budget so mind that point and second i am looking for smth small family orientated in north east, north Thailand. I dont want to assume any hipster roll in here, trying to be away from tourists or westerns but i do want to be relaxed and enjoy my meals in peace withouth talking about Paris, NYC or the where are you from get to know you stuff. If you know anything please let me know.

Thanks a lot and have a great trip :)

#1 Posted: 16/4/2012 - 06:32

• Advertisement

• inspiredbyk-
    rissi

Joined Travelfish
    9th December, 2011

It sounds odd but after three years of being here i hear good things about The Best Cookery School in Chiang Mai and Mai Kai Dee cooking school.

Happy cooking ;)

#2 Posted: 16/4/2012 - 09:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Cooking courses in Hoi An ... By Ally_the_Cat on 20 Mar 2012 0 1555 20 Mar 2012
Cooking courses ... By Danka on 15 Jun 2006 2 1744 15 Jun 2006
Cooking courses in Spanish ... By AirBoyYVR on 16 Jun 2010 0 827 16 Jun 2010