Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Looking for Travel Insurance

• ramijon1

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2012

Hello everyone.

I'm from the US and am going to Thailand this Summer to train some Muay Thai. While I am there, I plan on seeing a dermatologist to get prescribed Accutane to help with my acne. Does anyone know a good travel medical insurance company that will cover all/most of my doctors visits and prescriptions of Accutane while I'm there? I greatly appreciate yours replies!

-Jon

#1 Posted: 3/5/2012 - 21:05

• Advertisement

• captainbkk

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2012

Though I am not USAer, I highly doubt if there is such a thing-use brains-you might have even thought of it yourself.
    1.all insurance EXCLUDE conditions already existing
    2.travel Insr is tipically for that_unexpected things that may happen on a holiday, heavy acne is not such a thing.
    3.you may be pleasantly surprised by how little doctorsfee are in thai hospitals-with qualified advice, and the low price of SOME medicine-perhaps an alternative to what you have in mind.

#2 Posted: 4/5/2012 - 05:56

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.