Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Looking for Travel Insurance

Posted by ramijon1 on 3/5/2012 at 21:05

Hello everyone.

I'm from the US and am going to Thailand this Summer to train some Muay Thai. While I am there, I plan on seeing a dermatologist to get prescribed Accutane to help with my acne. Does anyone know a good travel medical insurance company that will cover all/most of my doctors visits and prescriptions of Accutane while I'm there? I greatly appreciate yours replies!

-Jon

#1 ramijon1 has been a member since 3/5/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by captainbkk on 4/5/2012 at 05:56

Though I am not USAer, I highly doubt if there is such a thing-use brains-you might have even thought of it yourself.
1.all insurance EXCLUDE conditions already existing
2.travel Insr is tipically for that_unexpected things that may happen on a holiday, heavy acne is not such a thing.
3.you may be pleasantly surprised by how little doctorsfee are in thai hospitals-with qualified advice, and the low price of SOME medicine-perhaps an alternative to what you have in mind.

#2 captainbkk has been a member since 16/2/2012. Posts: 472

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.