Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

URGENT apple computer needed in Bangkok

• geoffraffe

Joined Travelfish
    15th February, 2007

I'm going to South America soon and I need to download a spanish course to my ipod. The trouble is that I downloaded all my music from a mac and if I download from a pc now it will format my ipod. The good people at apple are truly magnificent sometimes.

Does anyone know of a place in Bangkok(I'm there in a couple of weeks) or Singapore that has internet on apple computers? Or does anyone knows someone with a mac that would let me use it and I will pay them for their time.

Any help on this will be very much appreciated as I'm really stuck. Thank you

Any help would be greatly

#1 Posted: 11/4/2007 - 16:10

• Advertisement

• skinnylatte

Joined Travelfish
    19th July, 2005

When are you in Bangkok and Singapore? I'm something of a mac guru (I worked as one of those 'geniuses' at the Apple stores) and I'm from Singapore -- but I'm going to Bangkok soon. If you're lucky our schedules might allow us to meet in either Bangkok or Singapore and I can do this for you.

Write to me -- skinnylatte [at] gmail.com

#2 Posted: 11/4/2007 - 16:59

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.