Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Branding Clothes

• JesseM

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2012

I want to buy branding clothes that's on sale. I want the real one not the fake one. Do you guys have any suggestion on where about?

#1 Posted: 1/6/2012 - 22:04

• Advertisement

• Tennouji

Joined Travelfish
    22nd September, 2007
    Location Japan
    Total reviews: 20

If you mean being sold, then how about a Gucci or Prada shop?

If you want reduced-price designer goods then how about a Gucci or Prada shop that has reduced some items!

I guess if you can't afford the real ones then you have to make do with the fake ones.

Alternatively, you could just not bother with brands that charge hundreds of dollars for something that costs a fraction of that to produce all because people believe that they are showing others they have some kind of "life-style".

#2 Posted: 1/6/2012 - 23:25

• Emma4823

Joined Travelfish
    2nd June, 2012

Try MBK Center. Get off the sky train at national stadium station and you can just walk in from there. They have many branding clothes and always onsale throught out the year.

#3 Posted: 2/6/2012 - 03:06

• longbeach

Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2012

Siam Paragon next to MBK has expensive branded products. Not cheap unless there's a big sale on and big sizes not much of them either. MBK doesn't have many branded products, a few but mostly cheaper stuff. Both those malls have good food courts. Paragon is on the ground level with MBK up higher level 5 from memory.

#4 Posted: 2/6/2012 - 18:48

• KirstyB

Click here to learn more about KirstyB
    Joined Travelfish
    27th July, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 7
    Places visited:
    At least 215

By brands do you mean designer labels like Prada, Gucci etc or do you mean more everyday brands like GAP,Esprit, Uniqlo and well-known surf and sports brands?

If it is the former, then Siam Paragonis probably the place to start but for me Paragon is too much Jimmy Choo and not enough fake Haviana so I tend to head to either Central World Plaza or Terminal 21 for “international” shopping.

There you'll find the above mentioned as well as many other stores (and if you're from the UK, including M&S, Next and Miss Selfridge – although they tend to stock the office type stuff rather than casual; not cheap though so no point in buying it unless you're really stuck). I believe H&M is due at Siam Paragon later this year too!! :-) MBK doesn't have much to offer in the way of clothing except for cheap t-shirts.

I haven't a clue about the top end designer stuff but in my experience shopping for international brands in Thailand isn't exactly a bargainer hunters paradise – I only do it out of necessity if I'm in dire need of a wardrobe/backpack refresh; but I don't know where you are coming from and what your shopping options are ….....

And although you didn't specify Bangkok, you're pretty limited on branded clothing outside of the capital so shop there if you need to. Happy shopping!

#5 Posted: 3/6/2012 - 00:03

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.