Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

bangkok shopper needed...

• adambzarb

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2012

Hi Guys, i'm looking for someone to buy & send some gifts back to me in australia. The things that i neeed are availiable on the kho san road market. I will happily meet all expenses in the purchase & mailing of the items. Obviously i will pay a good commission for your help and time... Please get back to me guys if you think you can help :)

Cheers

#1 Posted: 4/6/2012 - 02:33

• Advertisement

• longbeach

Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2012

Is this a scam? How do you plan to pay someone?

#2 Posted: 4/6/2012 - 18:16

• PPeacHH

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2012

Need more info

#3 Posted: 4/6/2012 - 19:34

• adambzarb

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2012

Hi, i would forward the money to you via western union or into your bank either... I would be the one at risk of being scammed as i will have already paid you. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

#4 Posted: 5/6/2012 - 03:09

• adambzarb

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2012

Hi Ppeachh, please let me know what info you need and i will forward on to you. My email is: adambzarb@gmail.com

Thanks
    Adam

#5 Posted: 5/6/2012 - 03:16

• longbeach

Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2012

I would consider but would need $100 profit plus i wouldnt be giving out bank details to some random. Not sure what the deal is with western union.

What's so special about ksr products? They look like junk to me

#6 Posted: 5/6/2012 - 07:00

• adambzarb

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2012

Hi Longbeach, you would just go to any western union to collect... I am happy to do either as i understand not wanting to give out your details. Please private message me so we can discuss further details.

Thanks
    Adam

#7 Posted: 5/6/2012 - 07:11

• PPeacHH

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2012

Emailed you

#8 Posted: 5/6/2012 - 08:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.