Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Bangkok room

• longbeach

Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2012

I'm trying to find a big room/suite around Silom/Sathorn that's not too far from the skytrain for under 2000 baht. Seems like I find one then I read all these negative reviews and don't know who to believe. One person gives it a 8/10 and the next 4/10.

Any help appreciated

#1 Posted: 4/6/2012 - 20:29

• Advertisement

• DLuek

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    19th June, 2008
    Location Thailand
    Total reviews: 14

King Royal Garden Inn isn't bad. Right in front of Surasak BTS on Sathorn Rd so location is very good. Rooms are a little worn down and everything is kind of old, but it's still okay by my standards. Small swimming pool and old but big gym on roof of building hardly get used. I think rooms are around 900 for standard, 1,200 for superior, but superior doesn't offer anything other than more space. No balcony in rooms a drawback. I stayed there for 2 months, staff are nice.

#2 Posted: 5/6/2012 - 00:00

• longbeach

Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2012

1200-1500 says on the web. Looks a bit run down for that price. Found the Furama Silom which is 4 stars and nice looking rooms for 1700

#3 Posted: 5/6/2012 - 06:49

• cybervlad

Click here to learn more about cybervlad
    Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2007
    Location Thailand

Elegance Suites?

#4 Posted: 13/6/2012 - 08:55

• traveloworld

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2012

Hi,
    Search online you will get better idea.

#5 Posted: 14/6/2012 - 05:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.