Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Thailand 2nd - 21st September

• sophieirvin

Joined Travelfish
    13th August, 2012

I am going to be in Thailand between the 2nd and 21st September. I am flying into Bangkok and wondered if anyone is going to be there around the same time as me and would suggest any places to go?
    I am travelling on my own and it would be nice to meet some people around the same age who are interested in going to the same places.

Sophie
    (19 years old)

#1 Posted: 13/8/2012 - 12:09

• Advertisement

• tolne

Joined Travelfish
    13th August, 2012

I'll be there from the 9th till approximately the end of the month or the first week of October. Loose plans as of now but I was wanting head to the gulf islands after 4-7 days in Bangkok. If you're keen let me know - M/25/Canadian

elton

#2 Posted: 13/8/2012 - 15:21

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

Lots of 19yos around Khao San Rd.

#3 Posted: 13/8/2012 - 20:42

• veekay

Joined Travelfish
    20th July, 2012

Hi!! Wd be traveling around Thailand n would be back by 02 or 03 september. Would certainly like to cover a bit of Bangkok and may go to kanchanaburi before flying back home on 05 sep'2012. You can join me.

Veekay

#4 Posted: 18/8/2012 - 04:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.