Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Best Party Hotel in Thailand?

Posted by NiteXcite on 19/8/2012 at 00:22

Hello, whats the best Party Hotel in Thailand?

#1 NiteXcite has been a member since 17/8/2012. Posts: 3
 Website 

Posted by Captain_Bob on 19/8/2012 at 00:45

I reckon it's gotta be Tommy Resort on Haad Rin
http://www.phangantommyresort.com
Always saw loads of hungover 18-24 types lounging poolside by day, and rave dance parties on the sand out front every night. It is what it is. Big/small box until dawn.

#2 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,824

Posted by MADMAC on 19/8/2012 at 12:50

The Nana - depending on how you define best.

#3 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957

Posted by sayadian on 21/8/2012 at 03:23

I thought the Nana was more of an Asian and Arab hangout now.I don't think the OP really meant that American sense of 'partying' if he did well that's the right area if your into Thai and Russian hookers. Probably our old favouite KaoSan Rd. is the top place for partying though my son got thrown out of his hotel in Rambuttri around the corner for over-exuberance.In KSR!!

#4 sayadian has been a member since 15/1/2008. Posts: 1,557

Posted by MADMAC on 21/8/2012 at 06:34

Lack of specitifity. Kill you every time.

#5 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957

Posted by Captain_Bob on 21/8/2012 at 07:23

NiteXcite

I think it's fair to assume this is a younger traveller. Probably looking for FMP-type crowd, Haad Rin/Phangan, Tonsai/PhiPhi, etc. not Nana or Soi Cowboy old farts with whores and ladyboys

#6 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,824

Posted by sirhalberd on 21/8/2012 at 19:28

You do know that Thailand is an entire country - not a city! Do you really mean Bangkok?

Where in Thailand do you want this Party Hotel? Keeping in mind that there are some areas that offer a smorgasbord of "party lifestyles" of various tastes. Koh Phangan is popular with younger tourists who go there for the dope and alcohol. They like to get wasted looking at the moon (full moon parties) with other mostly young people. Closer to being retired, more disposable income, maybe looking for companionship - perhaps the Nana area of Bangkok or Pattaya City. This is a target rich environment for some tourists!

If you are female, looking for gigolos, Phuket is very popular with women. Like Bali with Thais instead of Kuta Cowboys. If you are female and in Bangkok, and looking for companionship for a fee - Sukhumvit Road, Nana area, has Thai and African men available. When you at outside cafes you notice them strolling by or eating in restaurants. (The woman is the one paying for the meals and drinks.)

So, where in Thailand do you want this "Party Hotel?"

#7 sirhalberd has been a member since 30/12/2007. Posts: 295

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.