Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Best Party Hotel in Thailand?

• NiteXcite

Joined Travelfish
    17th August, 2012

Hello, whats the best Party Hotel in Thailand?

#1 Posted: 19/8/2012 - 00:22

• Advertisement

• Captain_Bob

Click here to learn more about Captain_Bob
    Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2006
    Location Thailand

I reckon it's gotta be Tommy Resort on Haad Rin
    http://www.phangantommyresort.com
    Always saw loads of hungover 18-24 types lounging poolside by day, and rave dance parties on the sand out front every night. It is what it is. Big/small box until dawn.

#2 Posted: 19/8/2012 - 00:45

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

The Nana - depending on how you define best.

#3 Posted: 19/8/2012 - 12:50

• sayadian

Joined Travelfish
    15th January, 2008

I thought the Nana was more of an Asian and Arab hangout now.I don't think the OP really meant that American sense of 'partying' if he did well that's the right area if your into Thai and Russian hookers. Probably our old favouite KaoSan Rd. is the top place for partying though my son got thrown out of his hotel in Rambuttri around the corner for over-exuberance.In KSR!!

#4 Posted: 21/8/2012 - 03:23

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Lack of specitifity. Kill you every time.

#5 Posted: 21/8/2012 - 06:34

• Captain_Bob

Click here to learn more about Captain_Bob
    Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2006
    Location Thailand

NiteXcite

I think it's fair to assume this is a younger traveller. Probably looking for FMP-type crowd, Haad Rin/Phangan, Tonsai/PhiPhi, etc. not Nana or Soi Cowboy old farts with whores and ladyboys

#6 Posted: 21/8/2012 - 07:23

• sirhalberd

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2007

You do know that Thailand is an entire country - not a city! Do you really mean Bangkok?

Where in Thailand do you want this Party Hotel? Keeping in mind that there are some areas that offer a smorgasbord of "party lifestyles" of various tastes. Koh Phangan is popular with younger tourists who go there for the dope and alcohol. They like to get wasted looking at the moon (full moon parties) with other mostly young people. Closer to being retired, more disposable income, maybe looking for companionship - perhaps the Nana area of Bangkok or Pattaya City. This is a target rich environment for some tourists!

If you are female, looking for gigolos, Phuket is very popular with women. Like Bali with Thais instead of Kuta Cowboys. If you are female and in Bangkok, and looking for companionship for a fee - Sukhumvit Road, Nana area, has Thai and African men available. When you at outside cafes you notice them strolling by or eating in restaurants. (The woman is the one paying for the meals and drinks.)

So, where in Thailand do you want this "Party Hotel?"

#7 Posted: 21/8/2012 - 19:28

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.