Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

deposit a bike in Ayuttaya/Bangkok

• icelycaon

Joined Travelfish
    27th April, 2007

Hi there,
    on 25th June I will catch my flight from italy to bangkok and then, after 2-3 days in BKK, I will catch another flight from BKK to Burma. I will spent 28 days in Burma and then I will come back to BKK to continue my travel. I wanna bring a bike with me from italy to BKK but I can't keep it on the plane from BKK to Burma (because it's too much heavy for Airasia). So I need to leave it in BKK for 28 days. Any suggestion? Where can I leave it in BKK? Does anybody know a guesthouse (I prefer in Ayuttaya) where I can sleep and leave my bike for 28 days (and when I will come back to take it I will sleep there for a couple of days)? I wish a solution free of charge :-)

Thanks.
    Andy

#1 Posted: 27/4/2007 - 17:20

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi Andy,

I don't think you'd have too much trouble finding a guesthouse in Ayutthaya that would let you store a bike there. I think there would be a charge, but would expect it to be nominal -- 20-40B a day, or something like that.

#2 Posted: 28/4/2007 - 21:20

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Bangkok ---> Ayuttaya day trip ... By sarah6969pink on 3 Mar 2014 5 496 4 Mar 2014