Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

uncrowded beaches on Ko Phi Phi

• owsleybeck

Joined Travelfish
    1st May, 2007

I will be traveling with friends to Ko Phi Phi on the 17th of May and though I have been to Thailand before I have really no knowledge of Ko Phi Phi. I am looking for an affordable and secluded beach where we can stay. We won't be needing a flashy hotel but a clean pleasent bungalow on a beach not so cluttered with the masses is what we are looking for. I did some reading and it says that these more secluded places can be found on the inside of the island. If anyone has any suggestions or great places to stay that match what I'm looking for it would be a big help.

#1 Posted: 1/5/2007 - 19:57

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Welcome to Travelfish, owsleybeck!

You're best to look at the back beaches on the islands east coast. Pak Nam Beach, Rantee Bay, Ao To Koh and Laem Poh all have fine budget options.

See our Ko Phi Phi section for more information on those beaches.

#2 Posted: 3/5/2007 - 13:23

• owsleybeck

Joined Travelfish
    1st May, 2007

how is are the beaches on the east side?
    and is there anything of interest close to those beaches?

#3 Posted: 5/5/2007 - 12:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.