Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Krabi overnight

• Timetotrave-
    l12

Joined Travelfish
    29th July, 2012

I was hoping someone could recommend a good place to stay in krabi town for one night before heading to the islands... Our flight gets to krabi after the ferry leaves so we have decided to stay in krabi for one night- I'm struggling on trip advidor as a lot of the hotels are in Ao Nang and figured its best to stay as close to the pier as possible to get the ferry the next morning...

#1 Posted: 12/10/2012 - 14:17

• Advertisement

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

Have you checked this out? http://www.travelfish.org/accommodation/thailand/southern_thailand/krabi/krabi/all

I stayed at the Krabi River Hotel a few years ago and thought it was pretty nice - but it may be more expensive than what you're looking for. But if search around the accom link about there are plenty of options.

#2 Posted: 12/10/2012 - 15:03

• Timetotrave-
    l12

Joined Travelfish
    29th July, 2012

Thanks will take a look..

#3 Posted: 12/10/2012 - 15:19

• waytogo

Joined Travelfish
    1st December, 2011

Hostelworld dot com is your friend.

#4 Posted: 13/10/2012 - 15:17

• RiniRabbit

Joined Travelfish
    31st July, 2012

Phi Phi? then you can stay at Ao Nang or near Nopparattara Beach and then catch longtail boat to get on Ferry.

#5 Posted: 15/10/2012 - 02:50

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Overnight train to Krabi ... By kriskeogh on 16 Feb 2012 2 1708 17 Feb 2012