Thailand forum

18 days in Thailand

• mixxat

Joined Travelfish
    29th April, 2012
    Location Other
    Places visited:
    At least 16

Hey! I am going to thailand november-december for 18 days.
    Where i should go?
    I want to be on beach and do something activities.
    Where i can go and what i can do in 18 days, because that is not long time?
    Dear thanks fort answers and help!

#1 Posted: 18/10/2012 - 10:54

• Advertisement

• RiniRabbit

Joined Travelfish
    31st July, 2012

Hi
    Then go to the beach, Best place is Andaman coast.
    Here
    Bangkok for 5 days , Sightseeing around the city and book flight (you can check at Airasia or Nokair for cheap flight) or go by bus at Mochit Station to southern.
    - If you like nightlife/lots of activities/big island , Phuket is might suit you.
    - If you enjoy nice / quiet place / not too crowded touristy , Koh Lanta in Krabi is suit you.
    - If you enjoy small islands place nice for swimming/snorkeling/diving , Phi Phi, Koh Mook , Koh Kradan , Koh Nagi , Koh Lipe are suit you.
    - If you're diver and want to do OW so heading to Similan islands there is the best place for diving in Thailand.
    - For chillin, relaxing , some activity , nice beach Khoa Lak in Phangnga is good, you also can buy day trips to Surin island for best snorkeling = )
    hope my a little guide could help you figure it out where would you like to go.
    Enjoy.

#2 Posted: 18/10/2012 - 22:32

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 47
    Places visited:
    At least 98

those are good suggestions from Rini on different beach options. with 18 days, you could do a bit of exploring in the greater Bangkok area before you head south too. have a look at the info for Ayutthaya and Kanchanaburi to see if anything there might interest you. then you could head south to one or two island/beach spots and save the last day in BKK for shopping and whatever else before you catch your flight back home.

#3 Posted: 18/10/2012 - 23:36

• mixxat

Joined Travelfish
    29th April, 2012
    Location Other
    Places visited:
    At least 16

Thanks. But what you think about weather in south november and december?

#4 Posted: 27/10/2012 - 06:14

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.