Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

phi phi to Bangkok via phuket

• ashagl

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2012

looking for some handy info for travel from phi phi to Bangkok via phuket.

I know I have to board a boat from Phi Phi to Phuket & from there I can board a bus to Bangkok.

Now, are there boats running all day between phi phi & phuket, because I could only find two ferries with specific time. Does it cost 550 bhat per head? negotiable??

Also, how far is the Phuket bus stand from Rassada pier?? Are minivan or shared taxi available for the same?? Is it quite a distance?? What does it cost?

Are their reliable agent, in phi phi who would book a boat + bus / minivan till Phuket bus stand?? Any info on such reliable agent?

Would I require pre-booking for seat on bus from Phuket to Bangkok, or I can just turn up & find a seat?? I guess there would be many operators???

Sorry to bug with so many questions?

#1 Posted: 25/10/2012 - 03:13

• Advertisement

• RiniRabbit

Joined Travelfish
    31st July, 2012

Where are you stay now, in Bangkok? You can book boat + bus (Go - Return Ticket) with travel agent before go to Phi Phi.
    but I believe there have organizing agent at Koh Phi Phi can help you about this.
    or if you're in Phuket www.phiphi-ferry.com

#2 Posted: 25/10/2012 - 21:41

• enigmatic

Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2011
    Total reviews: 11

If you're not intending on spending any time in Phuket , the boat companies will provide through tickets via either Phuket or Krabi (they have Bangkok-bound buses) for cheaper than you'll be able to do it independently. Lomprayah's buses and boat are rather good.

#3 Posted: 25/10/2012 - 21:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.