Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

good boutique guesthouse in BKK

• nettiesdream

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2012

Can anyone recommend a good value boutique guesthouse that has added charm away from the hordes for peace and quiet, but within walking distance to Khao San Rd mayhem. must be close to sightseeing and bus transport. What area should I be looking at please?
    cheers, N

#1 Posted: 26/10/2012 - 04:20

• Advertisement

• ElaineM79

Joined Travelfish
    20th August, 2012

this gets good reviews

http://www.lamphutreehotel.com/

#2 Posted: 26/10/2012 - 09:47

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

Baan Dinso is in that area and really good. A little further up the road is Baan Tepa - I've booked this one myself for November - a little cheaper than Baan Dinso. Both have websites of their own and can also be booked on Agoda.

Baan Dinso is off of Dinso Road in the Old City (near city hall), and Baan Tepa is in Dusit (near the river) - you can easily walk to KSR from either one. Look at the reviews on Tripadvisor.

#3 Posted: 26/10/2012 - 21:44

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.