Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Trang-Koh Lao Liang

Posted by Chicagojosh85 on 1/12/2012 at 01:36

Does anyone know how much a private longtail from Trang to Koh Lao Liang will cost?

#1 Chicagojosh85 has been a member since 3/11/2012. Posts: 11

Posted by DLuek on 1/12/2012 at 05:31 TF writer

Hmm, Trang is inland, so you'd need to get to the closest pier first, which I'm pretty sure is Hat Samran, either there or Tasae (the pier for Ko Sukorn ). From either of those it would be pricey for a private longtail - I'd guess in the 2,000 baht neighbourhood one-way.

If you're planning to stay at Ko Lao Liang you should contact the people who run the camping program there - www.laoliangisland.com - and they'll arrange your transport. They're the only place to stay so it's not like you show up on your own and "shop around".

If just wanting to swing by Lao Liang on a day trip I know you can book private longtail tours from Ko Sukorn that also stop at another tiny island out that way.

#2 DLuek has been a member since 19/6/2008. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,148
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by Chicagojosh85 on 1/12/2012 at 20:50

I've contacted them for private transfer but they said it would be 3400thb which seems quite pricey but is our only option since we get there after their ferry/boat leaves at noon. Thx for your input.

#3 Chicagojosh85 has been a member since 3/11/2012. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.