Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Transport help

• jodesw

Joined Travelfish
    18th December, 2012

I need to get from phi phi to Surat Thani, preferably in as short a time as possible. I've done some research and think the best option seems to be to get a ferry over to krabi then a bus from there to surat? I'm having trouble trying to find timetables though as most buses are going somewhere else via surat Thani... I just need to go to st town for a volunteer placement, on fri jan 4 2013... Any help much appreciated! Cheers.

#1 Posted: 18/12/2012 - 21:44

• Advertisement

• DLuek

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    19th June, 2008
    Location Thailand
    Total reviews: 14

Go to the bus station in Krabi - plenty of buses to Surat throughout the day. Otherwise stop by a travel office and inquire about minibuses.

#2 Posted: 19/12/2012 - 02:06

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

http://www.1stopkrabi.com/getting_here/bus/ I'd check if this was still up to date but DL is right.

#3 Posted: 19/12/2012 - 03:53

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.