Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Partner in Thailand

  • chrisyim

    Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2012
    Posts: 1

    I would like to study in Chiangmai from April to October. As this is my first time stay in other country couple of month. So, I would like to find a partner to live together in this period.

    My name is Chris, HK people & 40 years olds. I am looking for him or her who need to live in chiangmai in this period. If you are interest on it, pls contact me at cmyim819@gmail.com. Thanks.

    #1 Posted: 20/12/2012 - 11:25

  • Advertisement

  • altmtl

    Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Posts: 969
    Total reviews: 5

    I'm not sure this is the best place for a post like that, you should join the Chiang Mai group on couchsurfing.org

    #2 Posted: 20/12/2012 - 11:56

  • Xircal

    Joined Travelfish
    24th December, 2012
    Posts: 95

    You need to be enrolled in a language school for one year to qualify for an ED (educational) visa which is valid for the same period. It also need to be one which is approved by Thai Immigration. Usually, the school will have other students like yourself who want to share apartments for the same kind of period.

    Whichever school you're enrolled in would be the best place to contact initially.

    #3 Posted: 25/12/2012 - 10:31

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Hotel Deals of the Day
best price guarantee