Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Partner in Thailand

Posted by chrisyim on 20/12/2012 at 11:25

I would like to study in Chiangmai from April to October. As this is my first time stay in other country couple of month. So, I would like to find a partner to live together in this period.

My name is Chris, HK people & 40 years olds. I am looking for him or her who need to live in chiangmai in this period. If you are interest on it, pls contact me at cmyim819@gmail.com. Thanks.

#1 chrisyim has been a member since 20/12/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by altmtl on 20/12/2012 at 11:56

I'm not sure this is the best place for a post like that, you should join the Chiang Mai group on couchsurfing.org

#2 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 992
 Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by Xircal on 25/12/2012 at 10:31

You need to be enrolled in a language school for one year to qualify for an ED (educational) visa which is valid for the same period. It also need to be one which is approved by Thai Immigration. Usually, the school will have other students like yourself who want to share apartments for the same kind of period.

Whichever school you're enrolled in would be the best place to contact initially.

#3 Xircal has been a member since 24/12/2012. Posts: 95

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.