Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Laundry in Korat

• purpletoupee

Joined Travelfish
    14th November, 2012

I am currently in Korat and need to do laundry, but my hotel doesn't offer it and I can't find a place in town. I've checked online and have come up with nothing. Can anyone help me out?
    Thanks!

#1 Posted: 4/1/2013 - 05:30

• Advertisement

• captainbkk

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2012

are you real? And your HTL would not know of any place that does?? Do you REALLY think these places, that advertise only in thai as ''sak-ob-rith= wash, clean, iron, are on the www? Surely there is someone willing in your HTL to write down how it looks like in Thai-then just go into any street and stumble upon them. In the touristy part of Khorat-around the 2 Tokyu HTLs and that farang guesthse-there are a dozen or so.
    More and more I tend to think that since this www came people are getting dumber and dumber.

#2 Posted: 4/1/2013 - 05:57

• purpletoupee

Joined Travelfish
    14th November, 2012

Thanks for your prompt response! I'll be sure to ask someone from the hotel.

#3 Posted: 4/1/2013 - 06:27

• Captain_Bob

Click here to learn more about Captain_Bob
    Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2006
    Location Thailand

"I've checked online"

LOL

Any hotel that doesn't have laundry service is worth leaving. Go stay somewhere else. Seriously, every city town and village in Thailand has laundry services all over the place. Take your bag of stinky clothes and go for a walk.

#4 Posted: 4/1/2013 - 06:29

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.