Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Laundry in Korat

Posted by purpletoupee on 4/1/2013 at 05:30

I am currently in Korat and need to do laundry, but my hotel doesn't offer it and I can't find a place in town. I've checked online and have come up with nothing. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks!

#1 purpletoupee has been a member since 14/11/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by captainbkk on 4/1/2013 at 05:57

are you real? And your HTL would not know of any place that does?? Do you REALLY think these places, that advertise only in thai as ''sak-ob-rith= wash, clean, iron, are on the www? Surely there is someone willing in your HTL to write down how it looks like in Thai-then just go into any street and stumble upon them. In the touristy part of Khorat-around the 2 Tokyu HTLs and that farang guesthse-there are a dozen or so.
More and more I tend to think that since this www came people are getting dumber and dumber.

#2 captainbkk has been a member since 16/2/2012. Posts: 472

Posted by purpletoupee on 4/1/2013 at 06:27

Thanks for your prompt response! I'll be sure to ask someone from the hotel.

#3 purpletoupee has been a member since 14/11/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by Captain_Bob on 4/1/2013 at 06:29

"I've checked online"

LOL

Any hotel that doesn't have laundry service is worth leaving. Go stay somewhere else. Seriously, every city town and village in Thailand has laundry services all over the place. Take your bag of stinky clothes and go for a walk.

#4 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,872

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.