Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

getting from koh samui to krabi

• 1redrob1

Joined Travelfish
    15th January, 2013

hi, i've read loads of stuff about getting ferries and buses etc to get from koh samui to krabi but what about paying a taxi driver for the day to take you straight across the ferry and to krabi? there will be 4 of us there so the cost will be shared out. obviously its going to cost a lot more than a ferry/bus but it would save time and hassle

#1 Posted: 15/1/2013 - 15:01

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I'm guessing here, but would imagine you'd be looking at 6,000 to 7,000 baht for a ride like that -- just a guess.

#2 Posted: 15/1/2013 - 19:49

• ayesha

TF writer
    Click here to learn more about ayesha
    Joined Travelfish
    12th June, 2009
    Location Thailand

I did price it up last year and got a number of quotes - some even more expensive - but it is a nice way to do it for sure as there are more of you to share the cost.

I would suggest asking around in Samui - many locals will have friend living in Surathaini who might want to do the transfer so ask a few different people - maybe your resort, a travel agent etc...

Ayesha

#3 Posted: 15/1/2013 - 21:06

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.