Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

hi there

Posted by highspirits on 1/6/2007 at 16:36

am visiting malaysia around 20th of this month for 4 days and from 24th i am off to thailand for 10 days ... i am a solo traveler, been to thailand before .

Since this time around i am planning to travel into thailand by road from malaysia... just wondering whether its a good idea and also will appreciate if someone can suggest the best possible option to do the same as i basically intend to spend most of my time in south thailand. Also where will i have to get my immigration once i enter thailand(i mean 1st city).

I wish to really be at the Koh Phangan Full moon party on 29 th June, as i couldnt enjoy the same when i was here last time in dec 2005 as the same was cancelled because of some tragic accidents at the island..and i hope this time around its wonderful.

you can visit my page at www.face-pic.com/highspirits

lastly since i am traveling alone would like to catch up with some lovely people.

Cheers

#1 highspirits has been a member since 1/6/2007. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.