Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos in June
15th February, 2013
Messaging not enabled.
Hi, I am new to the forum and hope I posted at the right place. I will be travelling with my family wife and 2 adult daughters 18 & 21 in June and have 30 days for Thailand, Cambodia and Laos. Starting in Bangkok I would appreciate some feedback on the following proposed itinerary:
Bangkok 5 nights (arrival and departure), Siem Reap 4 nights, Phnom Phen 2 nights, Vientiane 3 nights, Luang Prabang 4 nights, Chiangmai 4 nights. I am allowing the remaining days for travel and unplanned events or to extend my stay on one of the locations.
I would appreciate comments on the following:
1. Does this sound like a reasonable itinerary for the time we have
2. Any suggestions to reduce or add time in any of the locations
3. Any location that I should/could add (We are not so much into the touristy stuff)
4. Any part of the trip where it would make more sense to fly between destinations
5. Is the weather at this time of the year a concerns to travel to those locations?
6. General safety when travelling to those locations especially from a women's perspective
I don't expect any long comments as we are all busy. Sort sharp and shiny will suffice
Tanks in advance
#1 Posted: 16/2/2013 - 18:05
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.