Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

? Ban Tai beach, Koh Samui (Napasai resort) ?

Posted by ndecost1 on 12/6/2007 at 21:02

Forgive me, but I just learned that Ban Tai beach is on the western hook of Maenam beach. So I'm curious, since I now know that Maenam is a more yellow sand beach (as opposed to Choeng Mon which is white) and Maenam can be course sand in places. Is anyone familiar with Ban Tai beach? Or familiar with Napasai resort? Is it nice sand? Clear sea? We like swimming in the sea rather than pools. Tiny pebble sand won't bother us, but we'd prefer to not stay if its very rocky.

Thank you. This is for our honeymoon in December. We're looking to stay in a more intimate and top notch resort.

I appreciate any opinions you may have.

#1 ndecost1 has been a member since 12/6/2007. Posts: 14

Posted by ndecost1 on 12/6/2007 at 21:09

In case anyone knows anything about the Le Meridian resort in Koh Samui, I'd appreciate opinions on that too. I was told Le Meridian is on the southwest part of the island. Thank you all very much.

#2 ndecost1 has been a member since 12/6/2007. Posts: 14

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.