Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Staying in a large group in phuket

• jazzzax22

Joined Travelfish
    16th April, 2013

Hi, i'm looking at staying in phuket near patong (we are all 18-19 and want to be near the night life). There is about 20 of us and want to all stay somewhere that we can stay together if not in large groups and near by (hotel/apartments/anyhwere). Help would be greatly appreciated. Also how do we get to koh samui and how much would it cost roughly from phuket?

THanks a lot

#1 Posted: 16/4/2013 - 07:42

• Advertisement

• Maryanne

Joined Travelfish
    19th June, 2013

From Phuket to Ko Samui you can take a Ferry Boat, just google it.
    Prices vary depending on what boat you want to take and what itenary.
    You will definitely need to plan things with a group that large, if it was me I would get the group together and designate a team leader who will schedule and organize everything. Its important because large groups always have problems when some don't show up or are slower or someone wants to do different things to others. so...
    I would say 5 days a week you do stuff together and have 2 days off to do individual things. keep it balanced!

#2 Posted: 19/6/2013 - 05:36

• rahadalex

Joined Travelfish
    10th July, 2013

Bus and ferry all in service from Phuket Town is THB 450 per person. You can choose either buses or ferry boats its up to you.

#3 Posted: 11/7/2013 - 07:26

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
tips for traveling with a large group? (7 people) ... By GrAub on 9 Jun 2013 5 1369 19 Jun 2013
Staying In Phuket for 1 month ... By brittanylee on 16 Jan 2011 9 4243 19 Jun 2013