Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

12Call

Posted by Starving_Sound on 19/4/2013 at 00:38

I have a 12Call Sim Card and have no idea what to do with it. None of my Thai family does either. Since my phone can't display Thai letters there isn't anything to read when 12Call sends me messages. Is there a way to get the messages in English - does anybody know? Also, does anybody recommend a better SIM Card?

#1 Starving_Sound has been a member since 5/3/2013. Location: United States. Posts: 32

Posted by Captain_Bob on 19/4/2013 at 06:06

The problem you're having (Thai character support) is with the phone, not the SIM.
The messages are always just some bullshit promotion or advertising anyway. Delete them.

#2 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,824

Posted by Starving_Sound on 20/4/2013 at 02:59

Thanks, yeah, I knew it was my phone. So - they aren't telling me how to reload the card? I guess there's a card for that.

#3 Starving_Sound has been a member since 5/3/2013. Location: United States. Posts: 32

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.