Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Planning to travel to Thailand in July

Posted by cherryc_bb on 19/4/2013 at 05:59

I've traveled in Thailand last March 3 2013 and just back here in the Philippines on April 7 2013. I would like to know if I can travel again to Thailand by 2nd week of July 2013?

I've read in some other sources that should have to wait 4 months before I can travel again to the same country?

Any advice?

Thanks for your help!

#1 cherryc_bb has been a member since 20/11/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by sirhalberd on 20/4/2013 at 21:51

Unless you have some sort weird passport or other restrictions you shouldn't have a problem returning to Thailand.

Since you had no problems entering before you shouldn't have a problem providing you have enough time left on your passport and you have money to support yourself. Assuming you didn't get deported or have some problem with Thai police.

I have flown to Manila from Bangkok and returned to Thailand in under 4 months several times. I don't think you will have a problem either.

#2 sirhalberd has been a member since 30/12/2007. Posts: 295

Posted by Captain_Bob on 21/4/2013 at 01:24

You can visit Thailand as often as you like. No restrictions on frequency of re-entry. Once upon a time there was a limit on visa-exempt entries, but that disappeared years ago. Just make sure you know the current visa policy as per your nationality. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Thailand

#3 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,823

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.