Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

URGENT...Anyone coming to Phi Phi in next few days?

• drutherford

Joined Travelfish
    2nd January, 2007

Hi

We have left our camera at a travel agent in Phuket Town. We were wondering if anybody was planning on coming from Phuket to Phi Phi in the next few days who could pick it up and bring it over for us. It would save us the cost/time of having to go over and back ourselves.

We will pay your ticket over if you are able to do this for us and we would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance
    Cheers
    Debbie and Ed

#1 Posted: 28/6/2007 - 11:05

• Advertisement

• Hannalm

Joined Travelfish
    23rd June, 2007

Hi Debbie and Ed
    I'll be going to Phuket on monday (2/7) and will move on to Phi Phi on tuesday.
    If you haven't got it before that time, you can send me an email (hannaladegaard@gmail.com) and I'll see what I can do.

Hanna

#2 Posted: 29/6/2007 - 16:34

• drutherford

Joined Travelfish
    2nd January, 2007

Hi Hanna,
    Thank you sooooo much, I really appreciate your reply.
    We managed to get it back yesterday, one of the speedboat drivers picked it up for us.

The travel agency in Phuket town also deserves a mention, he went round and collected the camera for us from the hotel who initally did not want to give it back to us. We are grateful to him for his honesty and there is no other way we can repay him other than recommending him. I have not got his details on me at the moment but will be making a general thread about him tomorrow avo.

Thanks again :-)
    Cheers
    Debbie and Ed

#3 Posted: 29/6/2007 - 18:43

• Hannalm

Joined Travelfish
    23rd June, 2007

Well, you're very welcome. I'm glad to hear you got your camera back.

Hanna

#4 Posted: 29/6/2007 - 23:11

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.