Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Thailand and Cambodia - 4 weeks

• PerkyG

Joined Travelfish
    12th May, 2013

Hiya

My friend and I are planning on going to Thailand and Cambodia for 4 weeks next Jan. We defo want to do Chiang Mai, Siam Reap and one of the islands - has anyone got any suggested itineraries ?? And the best way to do it all??

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 12/5/2013 - 12:54

• Advertisement

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Check out my recent post in below thread for an idea on how to do northern Thailand and Cambodia together in that time schedule.

http://www.travelfish.org/board/post/indochina/21802_planning-and-route-help

#2 Posted: 12/5/2013 - 15:13

• PerkyG

Joined Travelfish
    12th May, 2013

We were thinking of doing northern thailand then cambodia and then one of the islands for a few days to chill before flying home!

#3 Posted: 12/5/2013 - 15:46

• Arikara1985

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2013

It's more or less something similar to what I plan. I'm going for 5 weeks, going do to 10-12 days in Bangkok/northern Thailand, 2 weeks in Cambodia (3 days Seim Reap, 2-3 days in Phonm Penh and rest of time in Sihanoukville and the nearby islands). After that I am going back to Bangkok then south where I'll spend 5 days in Koh Tao. I have a post with my rough itinerary as well. Going August 16th.

#4 Posted: 13/5/2013 - 00:05

• wanderingwi-
    ll

Joined Travelfish
    11th March, 2013

This website has some great accommodation in Chiang Mai that can be booked online. In Chiang Mai I would recommend the Night Bazaar, Baan Chang Elephant Park and the Flight of the Gibbon. I haven't been to the other places you want to go to so can't suggest anything there but I am sure they will be amazing and you will have a wonderful time!

#5 Posted: 13/5/2013 - 05:12

• PerkyG

Joined Travelfish
    12th May, 2013

Thanks guys!! So looking forward to going !!

Arikara1985 - do you have a link to your itinerary please?

Thanks

#6 Posted: 13/5/2013 - 06:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.