Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Hair Extensions in Bangkok - Ladies Question!

• drewebear

Joined Travelfish
    9th January, 2013
    Location United Kingdom

Hi All,

I'll be landing in Bangkok at the start of December for a 2 month trip around Thailand and I'm very keen to get my hair done as soon as I arrive. I'd like to get hair extensions and maybe even permanentanly straighten my hair but I can't seem to find any recommendations anywhere..

Has anyone had any experience of the above?

#1 Posted: 15/5/2013 - 08:02

• Advertisement

• drewebear

Joined Travelfish
    9th January, 2013
    Location United Kingdom

Just to add, I have seen a load of posts on various forumns from Zenred in Bangkok but I don't know how truthful these are. If anyone has any experience here let me know as they seem very reasonable :)

#2 Posted: 15/5/2013 - 08:15

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

I would bet money you could find someplace on Khao San Road to get it done.

#3 Posted: 15/5/2013 - 10:03

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Hotel Deals of the Day
best price guarantee

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Dare I say hair and beauty... For the ladies ... By millyb on 12 Oct 2010 8 5527 19 Jun 2013
Question for the Ladies... Gentlemen Don't Bother ... By justdroppingby on 25 Aug 2009 24 17041 21 Jun 2013
Waxing availability in SE Asia??? Question for Ladies. ... By phishsticks on 11 Nov 2011 4 5623 22 Nov 2011