Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Travel buddy aug 3-23rd

Posted by SamanthaJ on 15/5/2013 at 13:25

Hi,

I'm a solo traveller heading from London to Bangkok on 2nd aug, anyone heading/arriving around that date?

I'm looking to move onto koh Tao but was planing to spend a night or 2 in Bangkok first.

If anyone is around on them dates then let me know

Sam

#1 SamanthaJ has been a member since 28/4/2013. Posts: 5

Posted by Simon636 on 15/5/2013 at 15:06

Hi Sam

I've got a similar plan to you, I'm going thailand 28th July - 15 August. Going to spend a week in koh tao from the 2nd. Going to get my PADI down there and I've already booked a hostel that I've had recommended to me ( getting very organised! )

Still early days I know but let me know if you would like to meet when you get to koh tao. I'm also a solo traveller, 23 and male :)

Simon

#2 Simon636 has been a member since 15/5/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 1
 Twitter 

Posted by SamanthaJ on 16/5/2013 at 04:28

Perfect I'm currently AWO PADI but looking to move on to the next chapter also going to try my hand at free diving 😄

What hostel was recommend to you? I'm yet to book accom so have been looking around

Solo female ... 31 eek lol

Sam

#3 SamanthaJ has been a member since 28/4/2013. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.