Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

traveling solo for two months during July-August

Posted by ohhey on 25/5/2013 at 07:41

Hey, I'm about to travel to Thailand for two months in July; from what I have heard this isn't the best time to travel there weather-wise.

I have a few questions:
1) I'm really want to experience the beach parties, is it possible during this period of time? Will there be any foreign tourists?

2) is it possible to spend two months in the beaches or should I nix some nore traveling in the county? what other countries should I visit during this time?

If anyone has any suggestions and ideas I would really like to hear :)

#1 ohhey has been a member since 25/5/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by Captain_Bob on 25/5/2013 at 09:50

"Will there be any foreign tourists?"
The popular beaches get packed even during "rainy season". Stick to the east coast for best weather June-Sept. Had Rin on Koh Phangan is party-central almost year-round. You could also work your way down to the Perhentian islands in Malaysia which are in-season then.

#2 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,871

Posted by michelled on 9/6/2013 at 04:47

Hey, I am also travelling around Thailand the same time, I fly into Bangkok on the 1st July.
I am a 21 yr old female, first time travelling.

Michelle

#3 michelled has been a member since 9/6/2013. Posts: 10

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.