Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Which CELTA course is the best to take in Thailand?

• Travelguy76

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2013
    Location Global Village

I've been doing my due diligence on CELTA courses in Thailand, but I wanted to see if anyone had a specific recommendation for one school or another. IH seems to be at the top of most lists, however, if I can't get in (due to lack of space), is there another school I should be looking to? Thanks!

Brent

#1 Posted: 5/6/2013 - 13:02

• Advertisement

• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

Can't recommend any particular school but if you don't get any replies here you could try asking on the forum on this site.

http://www.ajarn.com/

You could also have a look at the teaching jobs advertised on Ajarn.com if you're planning on working in Thailand afterwards. Better paid jobs quite often specify which Celta/Tefl course qualifications they accept... might be a pointer to what the best courses are!

#2 Posted: 6/6/2013 - 12:54

• Travelguy76

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2013
    Location Global Village

Thanks! Much appreciated....the plan is to get a CELTA certification, and continue on teaching somewhere in thailand. I have a bachelors and masters degree, and I'd like to have the best options available when it comes to job hunting. I've seen some courses advertised that seem a little shady, so I thought it best to obtain the most respected certification I can.

B

#3 Posted: 7/6/2013 - 01:09

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.