Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Good resort over christmas?

Posted by brallygoats on 7/7/2007 at 11:35

Hey all,
Me and my girlfriend are looking for a good resort ot stay at for a week over christmas break. I am overwhelmed by how many options there are. Any advice on a good spot in december that may have some package deals for 5 days or so?

#1 brallygoats has been a member since 7/7/2007. Posts: 4

Posted by somtam2000 on 8/7/2007 at 20:10 admin

What type of break you looking for? islands/mountains/cities? what kind of pricing? more info and can probably give some suggestions!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by brallygoats on 9/7/2007 at 00:05

We're looking for a good beach resort for couples, something a lil private. We're willing to spend more money to get something like this, so money is unimportant. Nothing to overly crammed, with a nice beach and private individual housing. Hope that helps! Thanks for the response

#3 brallygoats has been a member since 7/7/2007. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.