Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

rent house on koh samui for 2 week?

• sueistrippin

Joined Travelfish
    8th July, 2007

hello. i was wondering if anyone knows good place for stay on koh samui. i will be going to thailand for 2 months with friends and we want to stay on samui for maybe 2 weeks.

there are 5 of us and we want to rent out a house and relax with some privacy and space for our selves. we went to samui last year and stayed in chaweang but it was a little bit too noisy.

i would like something nice with aircondition of course, if its not too close to a village we dont mind rent a jeep.

if someone has any ideas please let me know. merci!

#1 Posted: 8/7/2007 - 21:52

• Advertisement

• Jon_Mak_Mak

Click here to learn more about Jon_Mak_Mak
    Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2007
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 5

Hey,

Tong Ta Kien Villa (near samui yacht club) is excellent between cheweng and lamai and on its own little beach! Nice and quiet, I myself and my friends have stayed here a few times.

Not a house for 5 but rent a couple of the bungalows.

#2 Posted: 10/7/2007 - 03:59

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Samui house rent (low season) ... By wufei on 3 Nov 2008 0 1341 3 Nov 2008
House to Rent for month ... By billbevan01 on 21 Sep 2009 12 3057 22 Sep 2009
Koh Mak Sea View House Villa for Rent ... By kohmakvillas on 17 Dec 2010 0 2358 17 Dec 2010