Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Time allowance Kanchanaburi to Bkk airport

• lavalette

Joined Travelfish
    25th May, 2013

Hi guys, Still toying with my itinerary. So if I want to leave Kan by bus and catch a same day flight to Chaing Mai (if it's doable), how much time shall I allow to make it to the airport. Thanks

#1 Posted: 22/6/2013 - 04:30

• Advertisement

• captainbkk

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2012

depends on day of week and time of day-and where you stay in Kan and also which BKK/DMK-airport. Do NOT fall into the trap of so many to even consider train-useless and just 2/day. ANY accomm. place in Kan will be able to book you into a minibus direct to swampy for next day-they call the offith, ask for your dep.time and then the offith will tell time for bus-a small mini-which will pick you up at accomm.
    DIY: minivan to Vict.Monum-2/3/hour from nearby the general busstation-takes (remember time of day??) 2-4 hrs, walk or BTS 1 stop to Phyathai and 28 mins. in Raillink to Swampy-or between 30-1h30 to DMK-bus 510 from Vict.Monum.

#2 Posted: 22/6/2013 - 05:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.