Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Koh Samui Maenam Beach Glass Warning!!!

Posted by bowdie4733 on 13/7/2007 at 12:44

For anyone visiting or planning a visit to the gorgeous Maenam beach area of Koh Samui, please be very very careful of broken glass mainly dumped beer bottles shattered in the tide and scattered all over the beach.

So keep your eyes peeled if walking barefoot on the strand or better still dont, wear your sandals.

If you got kids scampering all over the beach as they cover large areas during their amazingly energetic marathons be extremly careful, as ive cringed as a little girl got rushed off by her Dad for some serious medical foot treatment.

If your gonna drink at the beach front bin your god-damn bottles!!!!

#1 bowdie4733 has been a member since 14/3/2007. Posts: 14

Posted by sonicbum on 17/8/2007 at 01:27

Thank you, i will probably make it there in the next several weeks... and yes, i will bin all my GD bottles, lol....

#2 sonicbum has been a member since 28/7/2007. Posts: 14
 Website 

Posted by sonicbum on 17/8/2007 at 01:27

Thank you, i will probably make it there in the next several weeks... and yes, i will bin all my GD bottles, lol....

#3 sonicbum has been a member since 28/7/2007. Posts: 14
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.