Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Bangkok Airways Siem Reap -> BKK -> Samui. Doubt

• diee

Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2013

Hello,

sorry to bother you for the following request. I will fly from Siem Reap to Bangkok to reach Koh Samui.
    Since I would like to spend as much time as possible in Siem Reap I'm considering to book the following flight

From Siem Reap to Bangkok (land at 6:45 PM)

From Bangkok to Koh Samui (depart at 9PM)

Do you think I will have enough time to take the plane to Koh Samui once landed in Bangkok from Siem Reap?

Thanks.

Daniele

#1 Posted: 21/7/2013 - 06:20

• Advertisement

• Brute

Joined Travelfish
    16th December, 2012

If you do not get delayed or have issues at customs then that is plenty of time, I'm usually out if customs after about 1hr leaving you1 hour to check in. Bit tight for me.

What companies you flying with? If your using the same one then no issues there they can assist you and help you out if the first leg is delayed.
    Check out sky scanner. It's an app and website, that thing is mint and always finds me the cheapest flights

#2 Posted: 21/7/2013 - 09:35

• tyler

Joined Travelfish
    7th December, 2010
    Location Canada

That's 2 hours15 minutes... Assuming all things go well and you are on time - I think it is doable.
    If your flight is late upon arrival you might have an airport official holding a sign with your flight number - they will walk you through the transit zone and right to your gate.
    I had the same issue a few years back getting from Phnom Penh to Krabi. I didn't have to clear customs in BKK.

#3 Posted: 21/7/2013 - 10:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Siem Reap to Koh Samui-need to go through Bangkok? ... By jessicaf on 22 Nov 2010 1 4899 23 Nov 2010
Siem Reap airways ... By houska on 15 Dec 2008 2 1555 16 Dec 2008
Siem Reap to Samui ... By NEILEIO on 29 Aug 2008 1 1369 2 Sep 2008
Sieam Reap Airways banned from flying to the EU ... By somtam2000 on 17 Nov 2008 0 1765 17 Nov 2008
Trip advice - Bangkok - Siem Reap - Ko Mak - Bangkok ... By JessandScott on 13 Jan 2009 13 4970 28 Jun 2010