Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

1 mount in the south of thailand

• neil5484

Joined Travelfish
    4th August, 2013

hello all

this is my first trip to thailand, so i'm looking for some advice on things to do, places to stay and best ways to travel. i'm there for one month and I fly to bangkok end of october, not keen on staying in bangkok for the first day of my hoilday, so going to book a flight to pukket, from there i plan to go to krabi and on to koh sumui then back to bangkok for the last couple of days, I will be making it up as i go so open to suggestions. The sort of things I'd like to do are elephant trek, snorkeling, cooking class and national marina park, any ideas along them line would be awesome.

#1 Posted: 21/8/2013 - 11:08

• Advertisement

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

nok air and air asia for travel far. ferries can be done over there. trang is cool too if you want to get away from the crowds around phuket/samui/phi phi

#2 Posted: 21/8/2013 - 19:48

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Climbing Mount Batur and Mount Rinjani ... By noberoi31 on 27 Oct 2013 1 862 29 Oct 2013