Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

11 nights arriving Phuket with 3 kids

• trinityau

Joined Travelfish
    11th October, 2013

Hi there,

I am travelling for 11 nights into Phuket with my 3 kids (14,12,8) in June 2014. Was initially going to stay around Karon however have now had recommended to me to check out heading up towards Khao Lak .

So thinking perhaps to arrive and head up to Khao Lak for 4 days or so and then head back down to southern Phuket area for the remainder of the trip.

Would be really interested in anyone's opinion on other options, places to stay, things to do with the kids during our trip.

Thanks for your time :)

#1 Posted: 11/10/2013 - 04:17

• Advertisement

• kseybold

Joined Travelfish
    8th October, 2013

I am also going to Phuket area with my kids ages 7 and 9. We are staying on Surin Beach for about 6 days, and heading to Khao Sok for about 4 days. We'll have about 4 additional days so we are trying to decide what to do for those - possibly Ko Lak, or possibly Ko Lanta, though we won't have much time and don't want to over extend ourselves.

#2 Posted: 16/10/2013 - 13:05

• kseybold

Joined Travelfish
    8th October, 2013

I am also going to Phuket area with my kids ages 7 and 9. We are staying on Surin Beach for about 6 days, and heading to Khao Sok for about 4 days. We'll have about 4 additional days so we are trying to decide what to do for those - possibly Ko Lak, or possibly Ko Lanta, though we won't have much time and don't want to over extend ourselves.

#3 Posted: 16/10/2013 - 13:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
December 8 nights in and out of Krabi, with 3 kids. Plan? ... By Newstarr on 13 Sep 2014 1 430 21 Sep 2014