Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

11 nights arriving Phuket with 3 kids

Posted by trinityau on 11/10/2013 at 04:17

Hi there,

I am travelling for 11 nights into Phuket with my 3 kids (14,12,8) in June 2014. Was initially going to stay around Karon however have now had recommended to me to check out heading up towards Khao Lak .

So thinking perhaps to arrive and head up to Khao Lak for 4 days or so and then head back down to southern Phuket area for the remainder of the trip.

Would be really interested in anyone's opinion on other options, places to stay, things to do with the kids during our trip.

Thanks for your time :)

#1 trinityau has been a member since 11/10/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by kseybold on 16/10/2013 at 13:05

I am also going to Phuket area with my kids ages 7 and 9. We are staying on Surin Beach for about 6 days, and heading to Khao Sok for about 4 days. We'll have about 4 additional days so we are trying to decide what to do for those - possibly Ko Lak, or possibly Ko Lanta, though we won't have much time and don't want to over extend ourselves.

#2 kseybold has been a member since 8/10/2013. Posts: 3

Posted by kseybold on 16/10/2013 at 13:07

I am also going to Phuket area with my kids ages 7 and 9. We are staying on Surin Beach for about 6 days, and heading to Khao Sok for about 4 days. We'll have about 4 additional days so we are trying to decide what to do for those - possibly Ko Lak, or possibly Ko Lanta, though we won't have much time and don't want to over extend ourselves.

#3 kseybold has been a member since 8/10/2013. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.