Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Koh Kret

Posted by ChangFai on 11/8/2007 at 03:47

Anyone been to Koh Kret ?

Did anyone find getting there easy ?

Is it possible to get a series of ferries from Saphan Taksin all the way up to Koh Kret ?

I have been once before and made a total hash of it . [Okay I listened to a Guide Book I shouldnt have]

Ended up getting a taxi that took us to the wrong pier and ended up long boating it .

Thanks
ChangFai

#1 ChangFai has been a member since 10/4/2007. Location: Thailand. Posts: 139

Posted by somtam2000 on 12/8/2007 at 14:19 admin

Last time I went I got a bus up to Pak Kret in Nonthaburi and then took the cross river ferry from by Wat Sanam Nua. You can read the details on Ko Kret here, but I'm not 100% sure on those bus numbers -- you may want to check. Another option is just to get a cab to Pak Kret.

If you go up on the Chao Phraya River Express, it terminates at the main pier in Nonthaburi and from there you can organise another boat (most likely a longtail) to Ko Kret, but be sure to have your bargaining boots on!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.