Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Ko Bulon Lae info needed

• globoglobo

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2013

Hey everyone!

A question to anyone who's been to Ko Bulon Lae: is it easy to move between the two main areas (the beach and the village) of the island? How steep is the way up through the hill? How long does it take?
    I mean, is it something you wanna do to go to a restaurant on the other side and then come back in the night, for example?

Let me know, thanks!

#1 Posted: 23/11/2013 - 17:42

• Advertisement

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

Real easy to move between both areas. It takes about 10 minutes to walk from the bottom of the hill on the village side to the bottom on the beach side; another 3 minutes to the closest beach area - less than 10 to the most distant. Slopes are moderate at most, only markedly unfit people will complain. On my last visit the paving had been continued so that it now goes all the way from the bottom of the hill on the beach side to most of the way thru the village in the directions of both Panka Yai and Panka Noi Bays. I forget what lighting at night is like on the hill but it is always a good idea to have a decent torch in the islands.

#2 Posted: 24/11/2013 - 06:28

• globoglobo

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2013

thanks!!!
    Thai tourism minister should have a statue of you made!
    ;)

#3 Posted: 24/11/2013 - 06:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
sapa info needed ... By jscsmail on 18 May 2008 3 1722 19 May 2008
Budget Info Needed ... By 4439 on 8 Oct 2007 1 1612 9 Oct 2007
Visa info needed ... By anandgrafiti on 14 Jul 2009 19 3286 13 Jun 2011