hey everyone there!
we'll be travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Ko Lipe with our 2 yrs old kid in jan 2014, and we are considering the best route to get there.
what would you choose for a good balance of cheap/easy/quickness?
- train to hat yai, bus to pak bara, ferry to lipe (I've been there before with absolutely no problem, but this time we have a little baby too, so: is hat yai safe? it would be a quick stopover between train and minibus...)
- train to padang besar, taxi or minibus to pak bara via wang kelian border crossing, ferry to lipe
- train to arau, bus/taxi to kuala perlis, ferry to langkawi, ferry to lipe (langkawi-lipe route being a bit expensive...)
- train to arau, bus/taxi to kuala perlis, boat to satun, ferry to lipe (does the tammalang pier still have boats to lipe? I dont' think so, but let me know if you know...)
- train to alor setar, taxi to kuala kedah, ferry to langkawi, ferry to lipe
- cheap airasia flight to langkawi, ferry to lipe
#1 globoglobo has been a member since 23/11/2013. Posts: 8