Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

PP Casita Bungalows in Ko Phi Phi??

• smartcookie

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2007

Has anyone stayed here before? We're looking to book during high season in November for 3 nights. Please let me know what you thought of it. It's not listed on this site.

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 17/8/2007 - 12:06

• Advertisement

• EmjayReet

Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2006
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 3

Sorry I cant offer any direct information on the resort but the people that own/run it also have Casa Brazil at Phuket. We stayed there, and if that is anything to go on I am sure it will be great. They had great clean rooms, fantastic housekeeping, great food and staff... couldnt fault it at all. We were looking at staying at Casita if we head to PP this time based purely on our great experience at their other property.

#2 Posted: 23/8/2007 - 20:07

• smartcookie

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2007

Thanks! We went ahead and booked it. Everything I've read has been pretty good and this seems to be the best value on Phi Phi.

#3 Posted: 23/8/2007 - 23:50

• EmjayReet

Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2006
    Location Australia

Can you come back on and do a review (here or TA) so that I know how it was? We are still up in the air with our accommodation and may end up on PP based on your experience! Ta, Reet xx

#4 Posted: 24/8/2007 - 06:17

• smartcookie

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2007

I will. I will be back in the US after December 10 after that trip. Someone should ask Travelfish to add this place to their hotel list....

#5 Posted: 24/8/2007 - 12:40

• EmjayReet

Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2006
    Location Australia

Hi Smartcookie,

You are staying at Star Huts also arent you? If so can you do me a huge favour and let me know what you think of the huts? We are tossing up between the beachfront for 1900 baht and the normal ones for about 900-1200 baht. If you could give me an opinion when you get back I would appreciate it so much

Thanks heaps
    Reet xx

#6 Posted: 24/8/2007 - 13:10

• smartcookie

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2007

I am and will post about it too.

#7 Posted: 24/8/2007 - 15:19

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.