BKK to Buriram

• Jon_Mak_Mak

Click here to learn more about Jon_Mak_Mak
    Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2007
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 5

Hello,

Anyone know a flight to buriram from bkk. I contacted PB air but they arent doing it at the moment and the website for Air Andaman had me pulling my hair out!

I really want to fly bkk to buriram (or at least ko rat) and then if possible buriram (or at least ko rat) on to chaing mai.

What are the chances somtam2000?? :)

#1 Posted: 21/8/2007 - 21:34

• Advertisement

• ruta40

Joined Travelfish
    11th October, 2006

Just take the train, its easy and great fun! About 7 hours sould do it! Buriram is a nice and quiet place, good hotels not far from the train station, try the Thai hotel. Or the one the right side of the train station is also ok, a bit seedy...

Try to get a flight to Surin, not far from Buriram, if you really want to fly, may be easier to get, because bigger city then Buriram.

Alois mak mak

#2 Posted: 22/8/2007 - 18:38

• Jon_Mak_Mak

Click here to learn more about Jon_Mak_Mak
    Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2007
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 5

Thanks for the reply. I would take the train myself or even drive as i will have a car in BKK anyway. But im taking my parents for a short trip so time is something we dont have ;)

I dont need a hotel as we are staying with my mother in lawvbut thanks for the recommendations.

Ant.

#3 Posted: 27/8/2007 - 18:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.