I just received an email from Star Huts with their pricing... its seems a little steeper than what I thought it would be... we are happy to pay 1900 baht for pure beachfront but just wondering if it is worth this much??
This is what they had to say:
"Thank you for interested our bungalow, as the list below Is our room rate and available.
- with fan and shower double bed cost 650 ß
- with fan and hot shower double bed cost 900ß
- with A/C one double bed , cost 1200ß
- with A/C one big bed beach front cost 1900ß
- with A/C one big bed and one single bed cost 1500ß. "
What does anyone think of this?