Star Huts worth the price?
4th July, 2006
Total reviews: 3
I just received an email from Star Huts with their pricing... its seems a little steeper than what I thought it would be... we are happy to pay 1900 baht for pure beachfront but just wondering if it is worth this much??
This is what they had to say:
"Thank you for interested our bungalow, as the list below Is our room rate and available.
- with fan and shower double bed cost 650 ß
- with fan and hot shower double bed cost 900ß
- with A/C one double bed , cost 1200ß
- with A/C one big bed beach front cost 1900ß
- with A/C one big bed and one single bed cost 1500ß. "
What does anyone think of this?
#1 Posted: 23/8/2007 - 09:52
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Baan Panburi or Star Huts on TNP ...||3||1298||17 Apr 2010|