Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Bangkok on Strike: Help plan 4 day itinerary

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

I am trying to see the following SITES in 4 days in strife ridden Bangkok:

Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Temple of the Emerald Budha, Wat Traimit (Chinatown), Wat Arun, Wat Saket, Erawan Shrine, Khlong Lat Mayom floating Market and the following MARKETS:
    Terminal 1, Chatuchak Market, Pratunam Market, Platinum Fashion Mall. Central World, Khlong Thom and Yaowarat Road (china town)
    And NIGHTLIFE as follows:
    Patong Street only (not going inside any bar) Soi Cowboy and NEP (likely to see ONE bar only)

My stay is as follows:

9th Jan-Thursday-Staying at Rambuttri-morning palace and nearby monuments as Wat Phra Kaew. Afternoon Khlong Thom. Evening walk down Patong. Day is complete. Can I add anything to it as I dont know the distances or time taken to see each of these.

10th Jan-Friday-Staying at Rambuttri-Morning is free. Afternoon at Wat Traimit (Chinatown),Evening at Yaowarat Road.

11th Jan-Saturday-Staying at Sukhumvit-morning at Chatuchak Market. Evening at Soi Cowboy and Nana. Afternoon is free.

12th Jan-Sunday-Staying at DMK Airport-Morning at Khlong Lat Mayom floating Market. afternoon and evening free.
    Please help me fit the missing blocks to complete the puzzle. On which day should I see Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Temple of the Emerald Budha, Wat Arun, Wat Saket, Erawan Shrine, Terminal 1, Pratunam Market, Platinum Fashion Mall, Central World, Pantip Plaza.
    Please divide my destinations as per my locations and help me create this itinerary. Also, please tell me which areas I should avoid due to the current political problem and strikes in Bangkok?

#1 Posted: 1/1/2014 - 04:20

• Advertisement

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

Over planning takes away the fun of travel.

#2 Posted: 1/1/2014 - 04:49

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Leonard, Find yourself a job! No point joining forums and volunteering to help when you are just getting cursed instead of blessed!

#3 Posted: 1/1/2014 - 04:54

• DLuek

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    19th June, 2008
    Location Thailand
    Total reviews: 14

My problem with your post is not the overplanning but rather that you could have figured most of this out with a little research and then asked much more pointed questions in a later post. But since you already posted, here goes...

If you're worried about the protests, the Khao San Road area is not the best place to be staying. It's not close to BTS skytrain or MRT subway and it will be difficult to get a taxi to go there if major protests are going on. Keep in mind that there have only been a couple major protest days in the past month, but they may increase soon. I wouldn't say Bangkok is "strife-ridden" just yet. It's still business as usual most of the time in most of the city. In any case, here's how you could go to these places in four days:

Day 1: Rattanakosin (historic district): Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew (these are part of the same complex), Wat Pho (next door to Grand Palace), Wat Arun (quick ferry ride from Wat Pho) and Wat Saket (20 minute walk or easy tuk tuk ride from Grand Palace). If you're staying at Rambutri you can walk to these places. If coming from elsewhere, take the Chao Phraya express boat to Tha Tien / Tha Chang piers.

Day 2: Chinatown : Yaowarat, Wat Traimit, Khlong Thom. These are all short walking distance from one another but you'll need a tuk tuk to help if you don't have GPS on your phone. Khlong Thom is just one among loads of markets in Chinatown -- just expect to get lost, which is part of the fun. You can reach Chinatown from Hualamphong MRT station, but Ratchawong express boat pier probably easier.

Day 3: Chatuchak: It's usually a full-day affair. Again, expect to get lost. Best reached from Kamphaeng Phet MRT station but Mo Chit BTS and Chatuchak MRT also not far. Also worth hitting Or Tor Kor market for some great food.

Day 4: Khlong Lat Mayom: Also will probably be a full-day trip unless you set out real early. It's far out in west Bangkok and nowhere near tourist areas -- you'll have to take a taxi or hire a longtail boat at Sathorn pier.

All the other stuff is near BTS stations, so you can just throw them on when/if you feel like it. Otherwise, you could hit Chinatown at night (skipping Wat Traimit) and replace that day with another shopping day. Erawan Shrine, Terminal 21, Pratunam Market, Platinum Fashion Mall, Central World and Pantip Plaza could all be hit via skytrain (they're all a few stops from one another) but that would be a very full shopping day by itself. I assume if you hit Central World you'll also get swept into Paragon, Siam Square, etc. Personally I'd just choose a few of these and throw them in at night if/when time allows. Pantip is next to Platinum and Pratunam Market (all three are in Pratunam area) so that could be one evening. Patong, Cowboy and Nana are all right next to skytrain stations -- easy to hit whenever.

#4 Posted: 1/1/2014 - 07:19

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Bangkok is not "strife ridden". It's a huge city. My son lives and works there and he has yet to see hardly anything related to the protests. It should be easy to hit what you want and avoid any conflict areas or simply move around them if encountered. I wouldn't sweat it.

#5 Posted: 1/1/2014 - 09:55

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Dluek,
    Your reply is awesome. I will come back to you after putting all your inputs into my NEW plan!

#6 Posted: 1/1/2014 - 10:20

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012

"just getting cursed instead of blessed!"

That's you.

"Find yourself a job"

Why? I can afford decent rooms and cabs. Maybe you should.

#7 Posted: 1/1/2014 - 10:53

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Total reviews: 47

@ MADMAC,

this is the first i'd heard your son had moved to bangkok after finishing up at Khon Kaen U. good for him! what part of the city did he choose to live and what work is he doing? regards.

#8 Posted: 1/1/2014 - 23:29

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Dear DLuek,
    thank you for your time and patience.
    My itinerary for Day 1 in Bangkok is as below and based on your feedback:
    9th Jan-Thursday-(I am staying at Rambuttri)-morning Grand Palace,Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho,Wat Saket (20 minute walk or easy tuk tuk ride from Grand Palace), Wat Arun (quick ferry ride from Wat Pho). Evening walk down Patpong.

Pointed questions(its okay if you don't have answers to all of them).
    Ques1: How much to pay tuk tuk from Grand Palace to Wat Saket?
    Ques 2: Is this day trip possible? How much time should I spend/invest at Grand Palace and others to end the day by 5 p.m. Rest for 1 hour at Rambuttri room and then take a bus to Patpong. We are not going inside any bar but wish to walk the street for memory sake.
    Ques3: Which bus from Rambuttri to Patpong?

Thanks in advance

#9 Posted: 2/1/2014 - 03:55

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009

He's working for a google subcontractor. Got a good job as assistant manager to the company. Good money, but he is working his ass off. 12-14 hour days, works a lot of weekends too. But considering he's coming straight out of school, he's doing alright.

He lives and works near On Nut.

#10 Posted: 2/1/2014 - 04:46

• Advertisement

• DLuek

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    19th June, 2008
    Location Thailand
    Total reviews: 14

Ques1: How much to pay tuk tuk from Grand Palace to Wat Saket?

A meter taxi should be around 60 - 70 baht without much traffic. Tuk-tuks will try to get more than that. Expect to pay 100 baht unless you're a real haggler. You should also read this about taxis: http://www.travelfish.org/blogs/thailand/2013/01/01/the-what-meter-bangkok-airport-taxi-scam/

Ques 2: Is this day trip possible? How much time should I spend/invest at Grand Palace and others to end the day by 5 p.m. Rest for 1 hour at Rambuttri room and then take a bus to Patpong.

You mean Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, Wat Arun and Wat Saket in one day? Yes it's possible. It will be a full day and you'll be temple'd out by the end of it. But they all really are outstanding and well worth it. Keep in mind that Grand Palace / Wat Phra Kaew close early -- around 3:00 I think -- so you should probably start there. You could spend anywhere from 45 minutes to three hours there, depending on how involved you want to get and how much time you spend taking photos, etc. Then walk straight south to Wat Pho, then across the river to Wat Arun. You'll probably be tired by then, but I'd really recommend hitting Wat Saket as well.

Ques3: Which bus from Rambuttri to Patpong?

I don't know off hand. I would never take a bus for that trip, especially around 5:00 or 6:00. You'd be sitting in traffic forever. You'd be better off catching the Chao Phraya express boat (or tourist boat) at Phra Athit pier (close to Rambutri) and getting off at Sathorn pier / Saphan Taksin BTS station. From there, take the sky train three stops to Sala Daeng. Patpong is five minute walk from the station. Here's info on express boats: http://www.travelfish.org/blogs/thailand/2012/06/11/catching-the-chao-phraya-express-boat/

#11 Posted: 2/1/2014 - 06:23

• captainbkk

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2012

1.simply forget taking any Tktk. Min.. they now ask from whiteys is 150 bt. Most will likely not even [want to] take you.
    2.re bus: ask your gsthse-do you really think you are the very 1st 1 to do that? BUT; other as what above thinks, the current dem-site is pretty close to KSR and closes off all bus routes into that direction. Boats stop running by 19.00, and Ptpg does not get running untill 21.00. Tipically Indians, even the low-budget ones, stay at Sukhumvit, which offers also anything incl big fat screen TVs and happy endings.BTW- that BTS is not at all the lifesaver so many make out of it. it connects shopping centres, more shopping tempels and offices and hardly any real ''sight''. Seems more a matter of those promotors being unable to fathom out reading Thai where buses go.
    Note that the real Indiatown in BKK is close by Chinatown and named Pahurat-there even are emporia there with sarees and tiffin lunches.

#12 Posted: 2/1/2014 - 07:15

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Dluek,
    You are AWSOME!!!!
    Ques1: As my last stop is Wat Saket (or should it be Wat Arun?). From here how to catch the Chao Phraya express boat (or tourist boat) and reach PatPong Street?

#13 Posted: 2/1/2014 - 08:30

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Captain,
    I don't want to see India when in Bangkok.
    If Patpong starts by 2100 then I would like to reach by 2100 and exit by 2230. Please advise how I can do that from rambuttri using public transport. Taxis are not our budget.
    Thanks in advance

#14 Posted: 2/1/2014 - 08:39

• freiburger

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2012

Well, let me add my 5 cents.

If I were you I would cut out Patpong completely. If you go and see Soi Cowboy there is no need to hang around in Patpong. I think that Soi Cowboy has a much higher "standard" of nightlife. I have been with my girlfriend to Long Gun on Cowboy, no problems with girls there.

For Chatuchak you can estimate a half day, not a full day. No need to walk through every single section. Focus on either household, furniture or clothes. Chatuchak is an amazing experience, I go there every weekend I am in Bangkok. There is a small restaurant I always go for steak and french fries.

Platinum Fashion Mall, well, I walked through on my way to Panthip Plaza and I was shocked. Too many small shops and too many people. Looks like wholesale. Same shopping experience you have in the side wing of MBK. So if you wanna go shopping for clothes, my favorite places are Siam Center (not Paragon), MBK and Terminal 21. I like the small designer shops at Terminal 21. Central World is nice too but I don't like the layout. Hard to walk through because lots of ways to walk and hard to keep oriented. I lost myself a couple of times.

Floating market in Bangkok takes away lots of time and it is a real tourist thing, not a real floating market anymore. I have seen some real ones on the Mekong. That was an amazing experience but seeing pictures of the floating market in Bangkok, I made myself clear that this is wasted time for me.

If you are interested in silk, maybe you cut out the floating market and go to Jim Thompson house instead, can be easily combined with a trip to MBK.

And keep in mind lots of shops are opened until 9 PM, some until 10 PM. So you can do temples and sight in the morning and afternoon, afterward have a shower in the hotel and go for shopping later at night. If ending the tour at Terminal 21, you can have a dinner and drink opposite the street and then walk to Soi Cowboy for some night entertainment. No need to stay there for 2 hours. If you don't wanna go for a drink, 30 minutes is OK, else 1 hour, since the shows get quite boring soon. Best is to watch other people in there :-)

Talking about China Town. This is amazing. Have a walk on the market but don't get lost :-) If you like coffee, go to wee coffee. My favorite place in town :-) Hard to find but the coffe is worth the tiring walk :-) Lots of whole sale opportunities in china town. Try some of the roasted chestnuts you can buy on the streets, very delcious! The best way to get there imho is by water taxi, fast and cheap. Else take MRT to the trainstation and walk along Yaowarat.

Enjoy your time in Bangkok!

#15 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 04:26

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012

There isnt much point going to girly bars without money. They expect you to buy drinks otherwise they ask you to leave.

Patpong is a dive.

#16 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 07:56

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Freiburger,

Thank you for your reply.
    Just a couple questions.
    You write " If ending the tour at Terminal 21, you can have a dinner and drink opposite the street and then walk to Soi Cowboy for some night entertainment. No need to stay there for 2 hours. If you don't wanna go for a drink, 30 minutes is OK, else 1 hour, since the shows get quite boring soon. Best is to watch other people in there "

What does this mean. people told me I cant enter any of the bars/shows in SC without buying a drink and you write that I can enter for 30 minutes even without buying a drink ? What do you mean by watching other people in there?

Then you write" take MRT to the trainstation and walk along Yaowarat"
    Which station to which. I am staying at Khaosan road. So at which station do I get on the MRT and where do I get off to walk on Yaowarat road? Pls specify.
    Thanks.

#17 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 09:13

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012

These bars offer free entry but if dont spend money in them they dont want you there. I got kicked out of a bar for not buying a drink within 10 mins.

For 2 hours going to these places without 400 baht in your pocket would be a waste of time.

Catching buses in Bkk is all good if u know the city but if not youll spend a lot of time trying to work it out.

Much easier to use skytrain, cabs and ferries.

The major wats charge entrance fees btw did u know that?

Bkk is interesting but without much money u really cant do much apart from walk around.

#18 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 11:02

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

What do you expect, it is no different then bars etc anywhere else in the world. If you aren't buying drinks then the only way they are going to let you stay is if you are with someone that is drinking or if you pay them similar to as if you were drinking.

Soi Cowboy/Patpong etc is strip clubs and whore houses, if you are going to watch people you are either going to watch the girls or all the pathetic middle age men trying to get laid...

Honestly I am confused as to what you are trying to accomplish with your trip to Soi Cowboy. There is plenty of night life right on Khao San Road (bars and clubs) if that is what you want. If you just want to see the red light district then go take a walk through it but don't expect free shows, the people that work there are only doing it for the money. If you want to see shows or get a girl then expect to pay for it...

As for MRT, there is none near Khao San Road. Khao San Road is away from the train transit, your best form of transport is taxi. With 3 people it will be very reasonable as the metered taxis in Bangkok are really quite cheap.

#19 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 12:02

• freiburger

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2012

hmmm,

either my post got deleted or there was another error. I was sure it was there 2 hours ago.

Anyway, I will answer you again tomorrow. Watching Star Wars on TV now :-)

#20 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 14:32

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Geer1,

Please don't assume and shoot off. Its pathetic. I am a woman and not going to SC to get a girl or to get laid.
    Just as we will make a trip to Pratunum, Chatuchak and Grand Palace same way we will make a trip to SC and NEP. Its no different. The SC and NEP's are landmarks of Bangkok as well as of its culture and we want to browse through it. As far as I am concerned there is no difference between Grand Palace and SC. My view is VERY OBJECTIVE.

At Soi Cowboy we will make one trip to Rawhide or Long Gun or Crazy Horse (Soi23?)-1 hour
    At NEP we will make one trip to Spanky-1 hour
    At both these places we will hang outside for an hour. So total 4 hours.

Because of this we decided to stay at Sukhumvit for that night so we don't have to travel back.

#21 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 22:56

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Leonard,

I never said I wanted to go to a bar (SC) without 400 THB in my pocket.
    Without knowing and understanding the OP, it is dumb to assume and post irrelevant replies.
    Also my message is specifically addressed to freiburger.
    Please allow us to talk without jumping in.

I don't have to tell you that we are 2 women and 1 man, who is my brother. The women don't drink. In India 99.99% women don't drink. So I am just trying to figure out how to work out the trip to SC. But you are busy jumping the gun! Don't do it. Its a nuisance.

Also, my brother wont be making a solo trip to SC. The women will accompany him. We are all going together wherever we go. So how can the women avoid the drinks is what we need to figure out? Allow for some space. Don't jump at my queries. Try to answer as much as has been asked in the question. Read the question again.

The question has not been asked with a view to avoid paying but because two people here don't drink.

#22 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 22:58

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Well have fun and as others have mentioned make sure you take some money if you actually plan on loitering around those locations for that much time. Just like the Grand Palace you have to pay to see the sights... Only difference is it will very likely cost you more then the Grand Palace...

#23 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 23:05

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Freiburger,

Thank you for your reply.
    Just a couple questions.
    You write " If ending the tour at Terminal 21, you can have a dinner and drink opposite the street and then walk to Soi Cowboy for some night entertainment. No need to stay there for 2 hours. If you don't wanna go for a drink, 30 minutes is OK, else 1 hour, since the shows get quite boring soon. Best is to watch other people in there "

What does this mean. people told me I cant enter any of the bars/shows in SC without buying a drink and you write that I can enter for 30 minutes even without buying a drink ? What do you mean by watching other people in there?

Then you write" take MRT to the trainstation and walk along Yaowarat"
    Which station to which. I am staying at Khaosan road. So at which station do I get on the MRT and where do I get off to walk on Yaowarat road? Pls specify.
    Thanks.

#24 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 23:15

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

He is saying unless you want to have a drink then 30 minutes is plenty, no need to spend 2 hours. As I already pointed out there are only 2 people to watch in those areas, the girls working there and the middle age sextourists trying to get laid, I guess there might also be others walking down the street just to take a peak and this is likely what you will end up doing if you aren't willing to spend any money there. Some bars will charge cover and others will quickly ask you to leave if you aren't spending money, it is just like any other part of the world...

If you were staying in Khaosan which I thought you weren't planning on now then you can't take MRT, you have to take a taxi. Taxi's are cheap in Bangkok. Go to google maps and look at the 2 green lines(the 2 skytrain lines) and blue line(MRT line) it shows where the stops are and you can figure out easily what stations to go to get wherever you want.

#25 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 23:46

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012

If you cannot afford a 100 baht cab how do u afford 400 for drinks?

Who is the dumb one ? It isnt me.

At the very least u would need to be buying cokes.

People arent shooting off here. Just telling you how it is. You ask a lot of questions but are very poor at listening.

#26 Posted: 4/1/2014 - 00:56

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Geer1,
    I understand what you are saying as follows: We 3 can go and check a bar for 30 minutes max if we don't buy a drink and that too if we are lucky. Some bars will let us in for 15-30 minutes and allow us to decide if we like the place and then if we don't buy a drink even after 30 minutes, then they ask us to leave. Other bars are not so flexible and have a cover charge and will not let is in even for a peak unless we pay up.
    Again some bars will let the women in without forcing them to buy a drink and some may not. It all depends from bar to bar and management to management. Is this correct?

Thanks

#27 Posted: 4/1/2014 - 01:16

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Leonard,
    Are you a troll and making allegations at others?
    I request most humbly and most politely to leave me alone and not answer any of my queries as you are wasting my time and harassing me.
    Answer to your question is that life is about priorities and each one has a different set of them. Please don't argue on what I will spend on and what I will not spend on. Please focus on answering the question, which you rarely do.

Thank you

#28 Posted: 4/1/2014 - 01:19

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012

I answered directly but u dont want to listen. Never seen a poster like u in 10 yrs on any forum.

You sound like the troll here.

#29 Posted: 4/1/2014 - 04:24

• freiburger

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2012

Hi Vaishali,

About Soi Cowboy, as others already mentioned, you cannot stay in a bar without having a drink. Once you enter, a waitress will await you and will seat you. After that she will wait until you placed your order. Having said that, nobody is going to force you to drink alcohol. As for the girls of you, Coke will be allright, but your brother should at least order a beer. Long Gun is quite relaxed but I have never seen a man without a beer in there. So if you wanna see the show - and yes you should see one if you are in Bangkok - go there, order 2 Cokes and a small beer and stay for a while. They are a little pushy with the drinks, but if you still have full glasses, they won't say anything as long as you are not staying 1 hour with a small coke I guess. I only have experience in Long Gun when it comes to shows. But there are also bars with live music where you can go for dancing. Walking up and down Soi Cowboy will take 10 to 15 minutes, it is a short road. Have fun!

When it comes to getting to Chinatown with public Transport, your best bet is either taking MRT from city center or the water Taxi on Chao Phraya. Since you mentioned you stay at Khao San, just take the water Taxi on Thanon Pra Arthit (it on google maps) and take an express boat (yellow or white flag) to Ratchawong Pier. It is a nice boat ride! Make sure you don't buy tickets for the Chao Phraya Tourist boat, but for the Chao Phraya Express boat. They do look quite similar but the tourist boat is more expensive and runs less often. If not sure, you can buy the ticket for the express boat on board the taxi boat. From the pier you walk up Ratchawong road.
    The MRT station for Chinatown is Hualongpong trainsttaion. But you only go by MRT if you go or come from city center. Havng said that, you can easily combine a water Taxi trip to Chinatown with a MRT ride to city center. From city center back to Khao San you could either take a canal boat (not really recommended since it ends at democracy (or demo-crazy right now :-) ) monument. Since there are 3 of you, best is to take a metered taxi back to Khao San road.

Any more questions?

#30 Posted: 4/1/2014 - 05:07

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Thank you Freiburger. You are a GENIUS.
    NAMASTE!

#31 Posted: 5/1/2014 - 06:50

• freiburger

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2012

Nope, I am really not a genius, but just somebody who learned Bangkok the hard way :-)

I go there 2 or 3 times a year since 2007, so yes, this adds to my record when it comes to experience. But lots of regulars here have far more experience, since they live in that area. So I got lost lots of times but found a lot of nice places this way.

I still have a kind of tourist view on things when it comes to Bangkok. This changes while years passing by. I live in a quite touristy town in Germany and my view changed dramatically after 5 years.

Sorry for off-topic :-)

#32 Posted: 5/1/2014 - 14:33

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009

Ich nehme an du wohnst in Freiburg.

Ich liebe Augsburg. Vermisse es schon.

#33 Posted: 5/1/2014 - 23:46

• freiburger

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2012

Bingo! ;-)

#34 Posted: 6/1/2014 - 02:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Strike in Bangkok? ... By laurentiu on 25 Nov 2012 5 1858 26 Nov 2012