Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

E-mail id for Thanapa Mansion near DMK Airport

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

Does anyone have the e-mail id for Thanapa Mansion, 9 Phaholyothin 48 sub-soi 5 Phaholyothin Rd. Bangkhen, Don Muang / Impact, Bangkok, Thailand.
    I can book a room with them online but all of that is 2 bed. I need an extra bed and need to e-mail them before I book. This hotel seems to be perfect for my last day in Bangkok, board 6:20 a.m. flight from it, and also see Chatuchak weekend market and crash.
    Also this is better than my current booking at We-Train International House, 501/1 Dechatungka Road, Don Muang,, Bangkok, 10210, Thailand. It will be easier to get a taxi from Thanapa as compared to We-Train?
    Please help!

#1 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 10:03

• Advertisement

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

1 Cheap ghs often dont use email
    2 many Ghs dont reply to them if they do. Can be language barrier or just lazy

#2 Posted: 3/1/2014 - 11:14

• captainbkk

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2012

the adress is incorrect. Phahon 48/yaek 5 is NOT in DMK district (khet) but in Bang Khen-behind the Tesco and near to a very large airforce camp. Nor is that close by to Impek. There is nothing to do in that area. I do not know how far away it is from main road-where you will find pelnty of taximeters and also the dark-blue airforcebus circling all of DMK.LC is right about how most smaller Thai places handle mails. As I also told before: the hidden reason also behind is that many do not take anyone walking in.

#3 Posted: 7/1/2014 - 06:05

• Vaishali

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2013

http://www.thanapa.com/contactus01
    (Tel) : 0-2971 4313 , 08-0260-5591
    (email): thanapamansion@gmail.com

#4 Posted: 30/1/2014 - 09:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.