Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Where to get cellphone unlocking software or universal unlocking smartphone SIM card?

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

A friend of mine has asked me if I can pick her up some cell phone unlocking software or universal unlocking smartphone SIM card in Bangkok - I assume I can get this at MBK? Would anyone know the idea of the cost and if it would work in North America? Which is the best choice? And of course reliable... thx

#1 Posted: 17/1/2014 - 08:33

• Advertisement

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

not sure how they do it but it's cheap if they do it. didn't know you could buy software to do it.

#2 Posted: 17/1/2014 - 19:52

• vahaa

Joined Travelfish
    18th October, 2014

Whats your mobile brand and model?? Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. I have personally bought the code here http://www.unlocking4free.com/unlock-your-phone and unlocked my . It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail.
    Recheck the Model number- Network to which your phone is locked to and the IMEI number before placing an order.using unlock code specified in it proceed unlocking your mobile ...

#3 Posted: 18/10/2014 - 05:54

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Unlocking Phone ... By Phiddy on 30 Dec 2011 7 2521 16 Dec 2013