Thailand forum

traveling thailand alone and search travelmates

• sandro81

Joined Travelfish
    25th January, 2014
    Places visited:
    At least 10

hi there,
    i search for travelmates, i m in thailand till the 1st of march.
    have to leave on the 10th of februar to laos( or a other country)
    to get a new 30 days stay.
    one plan was to go from bangkok to chiang mai by train.
    the rest is not planed yet.
    someone intressted, give me a mail.
    my name is sandro and i m 32 years old.
    before i traveled in the US, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.

#1 Posted: 25/1/2014 - 02:48

• Advertisement

• mudassar394

Joined Travelfish
    25th January, 2014

Do you want a cheap and Low-Cost thai Airline, there it is http://www.nok-air.net .
    It started serving you in Bangkok in 2004. The popular flights are to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Krabi, Phuket, Phang Nga, Ranong, Trang, Yangon, Koh Lipe, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Phangan, Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Nangyuan, Koh Mook.
    http://www.nok-air.net is the best place to find the top quality and low cost thai Airline.

#2 Posted: 25/1/2014 - 11:08

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 47
    Places visited:
    At least 98

hi sandro,

the best way to meet up with people is by taking day tours. that way you are in a ready-made group of folks that likely have at least some similar interests and will have a chance to interact in a more in-depth way than just hanging out in a guest house lobby or bar. snorkeling trips. treks. temple tours. etc. second best way in on bus trips. another good way is to have something to share, like a bottle of wine or something. i met two of my very best friends exactly that way by offering to share some wine i had with them. be a friend to make a friend.

if you still want to troll the message board for potential travel mates, tell us more about yourself. i'm guessing you are a boy? you are 32 and have travelled quite a bit. what kinds of things do you like to do? are you a beach rat? do you like temples and museums? do you party until dawn or are you in bed by 10 pm. what level budget do you have?

you might also want to enable your private messaging so people can contact you directly. good luck.

#3 Posted: 25/1/2014 - 11:42

• sandro81

Joined Travelfish
    25th January, 2014
    Places visited:
    At least 10

thanks exacto for your reply.

i like to see landscapes (hiking,biking), talk to all people and see/learn new cultures.
    i'm not so into clubbing like more to go to a place to talk with people like a bar or
    park or whatever its should be possible to talk together and not to scream to each
    other because the music is too loud.
    also like art and sometimes go to a museum, but i like more the art that you can see
    on the streets.
    sometimes i also like to spend a day at the beach and go for snorkling or read a book
    or draw in my book.
    and yes i'm a boy. when somebody whant to know more give me a mail.

#4 Posted: 25/1/2014 - 23:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.