Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Quad Biking

Posted by buttonbridge on 19/2/2014 at 04:31

Very sad to see the latest developements in Thailand but hopefully it will still be OK for my 14 day trip starting next Thursday.

I have planned a bit of a trek around which includeds Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Krabi (Ao Nang).

Does anyone have advice on a decent company for Quad Biking in any of those places? Would look for an interesting trip as well as an opportunity to 'have a blast'

I have looked at Trip Advisor but nothing was conclusively good. Some friends and I found a small Quad Bike company in Cambodia (somewhere, I forget now) and we had an amazing experience but could not find anything on the net about it. I really wished I had kept thier details and posted a review an TA and put them on the map.

#1 buttonbridge has been a member since 21/11/2010. Posts: 32

Posted by Tilapia on 19/2/2014 at 21:15

There are some companies that offer ATV trips out of Chiangmai. Just do an internet search.

#2 Tilapia has been a member since 21/4/2006. Location: Canada. Posts: 1,485
 Where has Tilapia been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.