Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

finding someone to buy and sent a package to europe

• catweazle

Joined Travelfish
    13th July, 2013

hey,
    i have heard of a website, that connects people who want to buy something in a foreign country and the people, who are currently in this foreign country.
    so u sent the order and the money to them or the website and they go shopping and bringing it to the post office for a little fee.

has anyone heard of this website or service?

Thx in advance

#1 Posted: 22/2/2014 - 10:20

• Advertisement

• captainbkk

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2012

Yes, I have (not heard, but read-amounts to the same), but that was strictly and only for the USA-who else, of course. Buy on e-bay or amazon or the like and send it to you as ''private'' as otherwise as bisnis the EU-customs would leave much more import-duty (might also be different for all 28 countries-and as usual the UK is the odd man out in that game), also th fees for sending from e-bay etc are much higher as a private can do for.
    I follow some local-country/language websites for expats living in TH and never ever was this raised-but much more for the other way-i.e. sending things missed from the mothercountry to TH. I guess fora like thaivisa would be more fruitful for this type of Qs, and you can keep silent if you dont have the required TH-GF (yet).

#2 Posted: 24/2/2014 - 01:21

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.